Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 122

Dear Daddy,
Today we woke up early because Kayden was coming over while her Mommy went to the doctor. When she got here we played and played. I was a good boy for the most part. I was only mean one time when I wanted to ride on my rocking dog when she was. But Mommy scolded me and I apologized to Kayden. We ate lunch together and played for a bit longer until Kayden's Mommy came to get her. I was so upset when she left. I cried for about 10 minutes.

After they left it was nap time and Mommy and I took a nap. Mommy didn't get much sleep the night before since I had her up from 11:30pm-2am. After nap we played outside and played some inside too until dinner. I had a quesadilla for dinner.

Then I took a bath and went to bed. Mommy is waiting to take away my binkys until Saturday night. She was going to do it tonight but since I was so grumpy all day from not getting enough sleep she decided to wait.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: