Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 121

Dear Daddy,
Mommy woke up in a panic today because she didn't hear her alarm go off at 8 and when we woke up it was 8:40! Normally this would have made her happy but today we had Gymboree at 10. So we rushed and got up and fed the doggies and ate a quick breakfast and then Mommy jumped in the shower and we got ready to go. We made it in time :) Miss Rachel told us what Gymbo's birthday is going to be like on Saturday. She said there will be cupcakes, lots of art projects and fun and dancing and she even said Gymbo will make a special appearance. I can't wait.

After Gymboree we went to lunch at Submarina like we always do. It was so yummy (like it always is). Then we went home and played. Mommy let me chase her around the living room and the house for about 45 minutes. I thought it was soo much fun. I laughed and laughed and it tuckered me out for my nap. I took a 2 hour nap! Mommy liked that. Then we headed off to the grocery store and got a few things.

When we got home I went outside with Grandpa and "helped" him work on the boat while Mommy took Lana for her walk to the dog park. I had lots of fun and when Mommy got home and it was dinner time I threw a fit. I didn't want to get out of the boat. But Grandpa said I can help him tomorrow after work too.

Mommy keeps telling me every day that Friday night we are giving my binkys to the babies. Thats tomorrow so Im trying to enjoy every last minute of them.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: