Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 101

Dear Daddy,
Today was our playdate at Kelly & Kayden's house. We got up early to get ready and i was being a pill. I didn't want to do anything Mommy asked me to do. We ended up leaving 30 minutes later than we planned and got stuck in traffic on the 15 for fifteen minutes so we got to their house about 45 min later than planned. But thats okay we still had lots of fun!

We had pizza and breadsticks for lunch and we did lots of playing. I was a good boy and didn't hit or push or anything. I did steal some toys from Kayden, but when Mommy asked me to share I gave them back. I gave Kayden lots of hugs too. Mommy and Kelly had lots of time to talk. We had a great time!

I slept on the way home for about 30 minutes so Mommy was happy about that.

Mommy ordered Chilis for dinner and went and picked it up. We had some chips and salsa and those new chicken quesadillas that Mommy loves so much. They are quite tasty.

I was so happy that you got online and got to talk to me while I took a bath and got ready for bed. I gave Mommy a little bit of a rough time at bed time, but eventually fell asleep.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You had chilis for dinner I'm so jealous!!!! lol when we were going to bed I was like "omg hunny guess what Sarahs favorite restaurant is!?" haha