Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 114

Dear Daddy,
Today was Gymboree day. We woke up at 8 and ate breakfast. Mommy made whole grain waffles and turkey sausage for us. It was yummy! I ate all of mine and some of Mommys. Then we got ready and headed to Gymboree.

Today was the 2nd week of frogs and turtles. We pretended to be frogs and turtles and did lots of jumping and crawling slowly. When class was over Mommy signed me up for Gymbo's birthday party next Saturday. Mommy said it should be lots of fun.

We had Submarina for lunch like we always do after Gymboree. It was pretty good.

Then we came home and I bugged Mommy to play Mario Kart. So we played that for a little while until nap time. After nap Mommy and I played with my cars til grandma got home. Then Mommy went to the gym.

We had pizza and cake for dinner for Mommy's birthday since she is going out with Amy and Tali to dinner tomorrow on her birthday. We talked to you on skype while we sang Happy Birthday and I did such a good job helping Mommy blow out her candles.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: