Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 115

Dear Daddy,
Since today was Mommy's birthday I made sure she had a good day. I woke up and gave her a big hug and kiss. She was happy about that, but was hoping I would sleep in on her birthday. She didn't sleep well again last night and I woke her up at 730. So we went out and I ate breakfast and then we laid on the couch and watched tv and both fell back asleep til 930. Then you got online and we talked to you for a while.

We then got ready and ate lunch and then I took a nap. When I woke up from my nap I played with Grandpa while Mommy went to the post office to mail out your package.

Then when mommy got home we played outside til dinner time. Mommy made dinner for me and then she got ready because she was going out to dinner with Amy and Tali for her birthday.

i was okay for Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy was gone. I actually went to sleep for Grandma. Mommy was surprised that I did. But she was happy because this just means that when you get home, you and Mommy can have date nights and Grandma and Grandpa can watch me and i will go to bed for them. It was a big step for me.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: