Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 116

Dear Daddy,
I was so happy to get to talk to you as soon as we got up this morning! I love talking to you and seeing you on the computer. We had to say bye bye though because Mommy had to take Lana to the vet. Im sure Mommy will tell you all about it, but all I know is that she is on a new special type of food.

Mommy has decided she isnt taking away my binkys until next Friday. Starting tonight I'm only allowed to have them at bed time and nap time. Then that way next Friday it should be a little easier to get rid of them since I won't have been having them during the day all day.

Mommy got us chinese food for dinner because Aunt Krista and Uncle Curt are gone for the weekend so Grandma and Grandpa were eating out too.

I had lots of fun today playing outside and then playing with Mommy inside after dinner.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Mommy and Lana love and miss you too.


XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: