Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 108

Dear Daddy,
Today we slept in until almost 9 since I was up until 10:30 last night. Mommy isn't sure why, but I just didn't want to go to bed last night. When we woke up Mommy made breakfast and then we watched an episode of Jack's Big Music Show. Then Mommy took a shower and we went outside to play until lunch time.

After lunch I wanted to watch Cars so Mommy let me until nap time. After nap we read some books and played with my cars. Mommy took Lana for a short walk and I wanted to stay with Grandma so I did. Grandma and I had a good time playing. When Mommy got home she decided she wanted chinese food for dinner. So we ordered from Wongs Wok. It was delicious. I had some fried rice and some of Mommys orange chicken too. There is plenty left over for lunch tomorrow Mommy said.

After I took a bath Kevin and Aunt Krista were playing Mario Kart so I pretended to play for a little bit. Then Mommy was finally able to get me into the room to go to bed. You helped Mommy read to me with skype-I loved that.

I went to sleep after only 20 minutes so Mommyw as happy that I didn't stay up late again.

Well Daddy, I love you and miss you. So do Mommy and Lana

XOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: