Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 112


Dear Daddy,
How are you? Today I woke Mommy up at 7am. She was so not happy because Lana had kept her up til almost 3 again. 4 hours of sleep is not enough for Mommy-you know that. Today I was so HYPER! I had so much energy Mommy had no idea where it all came from. I just was in a very good mood is all.

Mommy made me peanut butter and jelly for lunch, but of course I didn't eat it. I just wanted a nutrigrain bar. Then I took a nap and Grandma listened for me over the monitor while Mommy went to the gym. When Mommy got home she had brought me home a surprise from the store she stopped at on her way home.

You can kind of see it in the last picture. Its a Cars baseball bat and baseball. I played with it all night.



I was a good boy and ate dinner. Then I ran around the house for about an hour screaming and yelling at myself to "slow down" since thats what Mommy kept telling me. You saw how crazy I was being when we were talking to you on skype.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: