Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 99

Dear Daddy,
I was a very good boy today. Mommy was so surprised. After her doctors appointment this morning, we went to Walmart and did some grocery shopping as well. I was a very good boy while we were shopping. When we got home I played with Grandpa (he was home at lunch) while Mommy put away the groceries.

After my nap, Mommy got a call from the gym that her personal trainer was in labor so they had to cancel her session. Mommy is just going to wait for her to come back to work-the gym manager said she only takes 2 weeks off-before she starts her personal training sessions. I'll tell you though Daddy I don't like that daycare there. I'm so glad Grandma offered to watch me while Mommy goes and works out.

Grandma ordered pizza for dinner. Mommy had a turkey burger and brown rice though. She said she just imagined it was pizza.

Well Daddy I should go to bed. I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: