Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 91-93

Dear Daddy,

Sorry I havent written the last few nights. I haven't been feeling well at all. Mommy took me to the doctor today, but you know that everything is okay since we talked to you right after the doctor.

Mommy hopes I feel better soon because I've been super whiny and clingy lately and nothing she does makes me happy.

Im excited for Saturday Daddy because we are going to go watch the fireworks like last year. I wish you were going to be here though Daddy. That would make things even better.

Tomorrow Grandma is going to watch me in the morning because Mommy has her session with the personal trainer. Mommy said she is going to have her butt kicked into gear or something like that :oP

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. Mommy love and misses you too! So does Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love Alexander

No comments: