Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 102

Dear Daddy,
Mommy was hoping to get to sleep in today, but Lana woke us up at 7:45. Mommy wasn't too happy about that. Mommy let me have donuts for breakfast and they were delicious. She wishes she had some donuts too but instead had oatmeal-too bad for Mommy because those donuts were delicious!

After breakfast we played outside some and watched Cars for a while too. Then it was time for lunch and Mommy and I had some popcorn chicken and whole wheat pasta. Its so yummy! Then it was nap time and while I napped Mommy went to the gym. She was home in time for me to wake up from my nap which was good because I woke up screaming. I had a bad dream.

Mommy then set up my pool so I could play in it. That lasted for about 10 minutes and then I wanted out to run around outside. Soon it was time to take Lana for her walk at the dog park. We let her play because she was having so much fun playing with the other dogs. Mommy figured she was getting enough exercise running around with the other dogs and since it was so hot we didnt need to take her for any laps around the park.

Soon it was time to go home for dinner and then it was bath time. I got to talk to you again too which I loved. Then it was bed time.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: