Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 103

Dear Daddy,
Lana woke us up early again today. Mommy was very unhappy with her about that. I didnt want my cereal bar for breakfast-all I wanted was crackers so Mommy let me have some. You got online soon after so we talked to you for a while. I played with Aunt Krista while Mommy took a shower.

We didn't do much else today. While I took a nap everyone-Mommy, Aunt Krista, Uncle Curt, Grandma and Kevin played Mario Kart on the Wii. They played for about 2 hours. They played again after dinner too and have played for hours. They are so funny to watch when they play too. They all get so mad when they lose. They let me play too and I won :)

We had barbecue chicken and yummy Toasted onion and garlic potatoes. I ended up eating my dinner in the living room. I didnt want to eat until Aunt Krista let me eat off of her plate. Then it was time for bath and bed.

I love you and miss you very much Daddy. So do Lana & Mommy.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: