Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 109

Dear Daddy,

It was pretty hot here today. I know it isn't as hot as it is where you are though. When we woke up Mommy made us breakfast and then we lounged around for a bit. Then you got online and we talked to you for a while.

We had leftover chinese food for lunch. I ate like such a big boy. Mommy was happy about that. After lunch Mommy and I colored until nap time. While I took a nap Mommy worked on her crochet project-some shorties to go over my cloth diapers. I took about an hour and a half nap and woke up in a great mood. When I woke up I was being crazy and running around everywhere. I dumped all of my ABC flash cards on the floor and kept running over them and falling on purpose and being silly. Of course as soon as Mommy got the camera to take a video of it I stopped. Im so silly!

We went outside after it cooled down for a bit and I had a good time coloring with my chalk and playing in my car. When we came back in it was dinner time and then playtime until bath. I watched Jacks Big Music show with Grandpa and sang all the songs. I had a great time.

Mommy said tomorrow she is going to put my new bed together. I can't wait to sleep in my race car bed! Mommy said that she will take lots of pictures for you.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: