Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 98

Dear Daddy,
I slept ALL night last night. I didn't wake Mommy up one time. She got a great nights sleep. We woke up a little early this morning because we were going to breakfast with a friend of Mommy's from high school. It was very good. I ate some pancakes and bacon. When we got home we talked to you online and then it was nap time. After my nap Mommy and I did some coloring and painting until Grandma got home from work.

Then I stayed and played with Grandma while Mommy went to the gym since I don't like the daycare at the gym.

Mommy got all of us sandwiches and herself a wrap at Submarina. Grandma tried giving Mommy money for hers and Grandpas but Mommy said no. She figures because they do so much to help Mommy out while you are gone.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. Mommy and Lana do too.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love

Alexander

No comments: