Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 113

Dear Daddy,

3 months, 3 weeks and 1 day down. We are almost 1/3 of the way done. Today I let Mommy sleep in until 8 and she was happy about that. We got up and got ready and headed to Walmart and the grocery store for some shopping. I was a good boy the whole time.

When we got home Grandpa was home for lunch and I played with him while Mommy put the groceries away and made me lunch.

Then it was nap time. when I woke up Mommy and I cuddled and watched Ni hao kai lan until I was happy-I didn't wake up in a very good mood. Then Mommy went the gym and took Lana for her walk. Mommy asked me if I wanted to go with to take Lana for a walk and I said no. While Mommy was gone I went poopy and then I stuck my hand down my diaper and got poop all over my hand. Grandpa ran me in the house to Grandma saying "emergency emergency!". Grandma was in the bathroom at the time, but when she realized what the "emergency" was she made Grandpa wash off my hands :op You know how Grandpa is about poop. Mommy laughed when she heard the story when she got home.

We had yummy Hidden Valley ranch chicken for dinner and pasta with alfredo sauce. It was good i even had seconds.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: