Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 96

Dear Daddy,

I slept in until 9:15 again for Mommy. Then we woke up and I had some cereal for breakfast. Then we got ready for the day and then played with my cars and my puzzles for a while. Soon it was lunch time and we were talking to you at that time. I love talking to you on skype. When it was dinner time today I kept asking Mommy for you. I wanted to talk to you while I ate again.

While I was taking a nap Grandma listened on the monitor for me while Mommy went and got that storage shelf thing with the bins she was telling you about. She will have to take a picture of it for you tomorrow. I helped Mommy put it together when I woke up from my nap. Soon after that Grandpa and Mommy and I took Lana to the dog park. We had so much fun because there were no other dogs there for most of the time we were there so Lana and I just got to run around the whole time.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. Mommy and Lana send their love.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: