Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 119

Dear Daddy,
Today we slept in a little bit so Mommy was happy about that. Then we woke up and got online to talk to you. After that we got ready for the day and then it was time for lunch believe it or not.

I had some popcorn chicken and pasta and applesauce and Mommy had her turkey burger and some brown rice. I ate all of my lunch so Mommy took me outside to play for a little while. Then it was nap time. Mommy ended up taking a nap with me because she had a headache. When we woke up we had a snack and then Mommy got me ready to go to the park with Grandpa. When he got home from work, Grandpa took me to the park for an hour! I had so much fun Grandpa said. While we were at the park, Mommy took Lana to the dog park.

We had leftover spaghetti for dinner and it was good! I got a popsicle for dessert again since I ate all my dinner.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: