Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 110

Dear Daddy,

See how happy I am to be in my new bed? I LOVE it. Too bad it took me 2 1/2 hours to go to sleep tonight. Mommy says its just new and I have to get used to it.

Other than getting the room re-arranged and my bed put together, not much happened today. We bbq'd hamburgers for dinner and I ate some chips-nacho cheese doritos my favorite!

Tomorrow Mommy is going to attempt to take me to the gym daycare so she can work out in the morning since Grandma has a doctor's appointment after work and can't watch me while Mommy goes to the gym. Mommy is hoping I do well and don't cry the whole time. Maybe I'll be a good boy and not cry for her. :)

Here are some more pictures of me in my bed.






Love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: