Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 104

Dear Daddy,
Today we woke up at 8:30. We ate breakfast and then got ready. You talked to us for a little bit while Mommy got me dressed and I brushed my teeth. Then we had to run some errands. We went to the post office to mail out your package and to send the portable DVD player back to Grammy. Then we had to run to the grocery store. Mommy said we might go to Walmart tomorrow to get a stool for me to so I can wash my hands by myself.

We have been practicing using the potty a lot lately. Ever since we had our playdate at Kayden's and I saw her using the big potty, I have been wanting to use it. Mommy says if I start going on the big potty all the time that I can get some Cars underwear. I'm trying my best Daddy. I went once on the big potty, but I have been doing lots of trying too. Mommy is so proud of me.

I took a 2 1/2 hour nap today. When Grandma got home, Mommy was able to go to the gym for an hour and then when she got home I had just woken up. Then when Grandpa got home, Mommy and I helped him to measure out the room to make sure my new bed is going to fit and it will. It should be here soon-I'm so excited!

We had chili spaghetti for dinner. I love talking to you at dinner time. It's something I look forward to every day Daddy. After dinner while Mommy kept talking to you I went outside and played with Grandpa.

It was overall a great day! Love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: