Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 97

Dear Daddy,
Mommy and I slept in again today. After we got up and ate breakfast, Mommy and I headed to the gym. I did okay when i first went in the daycare, but after about 5 minutes I started screaming and screamed for about 30 minutes until the lady finally went and got Mommy. Mommy and Grandma talked and Grandma is going to watch me when she gets off work for an hour while Mommy goes to the gym. Mommy doesn't want to put me through that every day.

We talked to you online when we got home from the gym. I love talking to you Daddy. I miss you bunches.

After Grandma got home from work she asked Mommy if she could keep me and play with me while Mommy took Lana for a walk. Mommy of course said yes because she knows how Grandma loves playing with me. Also its easier for Mommy to walk Lana when she doesnt have to push me in a stroller.

We had some chicken and rice for dinner. It was very yummy. Then we played outside until bath and bedtime. Mommy said she is ordering my new race car bed tomorrow and I can't wait until it gets here!

Tomorrow morning we are going out to breakfast with one of Mommy's friends from high school. I can't wait to eat pancakes!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: