Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 100

Dear Daddy,
Today was Gymboree day! I moved up to level 5 and it was a lot of fun. I even found Little Gymbo during the hide and seek. Mommy was so proud of me. We went out to Submarina for lunch afterwards. Mommy and i shared a turkey on a wheat wrap and Mommy let me get a bag of chips too.

When I woke up from my nap, Mommy was playing Mario Kart on the Wii. She let me play with her and I won two races :)

When Grandma got home, Mommy went to the gym and then walked Lana. Mommy let me go swimming in my pool when she got home because it was still pretty warm outside. I got mad after about 10 minutes though and threw a fit so Mommy took me inside.

After dinner, Mommy and Aunt Krista broke out the Mario Kart again and I got to play some more too. Then it was my bath time and bed time. I was being very silly at bed time but I feel asleep pretty quickly.

Tomorrow we are going to Kelly & Kayden's house for pizza and a playdate. I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy & Lana.

XOXOXO
Love,
Alexander

No comments: