Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 95

Dear Daddy,

We had a nice 4th of July. We just relaxed around the house and played with all of my toys and played outside some too. I let Mommy sleep in until 915. She was so happy about that. When I woke up Mommy made us some scrambled eggs for breakfast. Then we got ready and watched an episode of Blue's Clues and then played outside until lunch time. After lunch I took a nap and Mommy returned my crib since it got recalled.

After my nap we played outside some more and then we got ready to eat dinner. Grandpa barbecued hamburgers and Grandma made pasta salad. It was so delicious! After dinner we watched the race until we had to leave for the fireworks. Mommy was happy that when we left for the fireworks Denny was in the lead. Too bad he finished in 3rd and Tony won!

I had a great time at the fireworks. We got there early to get a good parking spot and the parking lot was empty so I got to run around and play a lot. We took my new bike and I had lots of fun!

I liked the fireworks and was not scared at all. I fell asleep on the way home and then of course when I got home I was wide awake. So Mommy put in Cars and we laid in bed and fell asleep watching Cars.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy & Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: