Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 105

Dear Daddy,
Today was a lazy day at home. We didn't have any errands to run or anything really to do. After we woke up, we watched Disney Channel for a while in bed. We had some turkey sausage and whole wheat waffles for breakfast. I ate two sausage links-Mommy was pretty surprised. Then we got ready and dressed for the day.

And guess what Mommy did next for me? She built a fort between the coffee table and the couch. I had so much fun! I crawled under it back and forth for almost 45 minutes. Here I am having a great time!



Soon after it was lunch time, but just like yesterday I refused to eat lunch again. After my nap I played with Grandma so Mommy could go to the gym. Mommy said she wishes I was okay with staying at the gym daycare for the hour while she works out so that she didn't have to bug Grandma all the time. But Grandma says she loves watching me so it helps Mommy out a ton.

I didn't want to eat dinner either, but then wanted to eat what everyone else was snacking on later. I'm a silly boy Mommy says.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Mommy and Lana send their love-they love you and miss you too.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: