Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 118

Dear Daddy,
I've been waking Mommy up at around 7:30 every morning. She is getting used to it though.

We got up and ate breakfast and then Mommy took a shower and we got ready. Then you got online and I showed you how I can look at a number and know what number it is. Aren't you proud of me Daddy? Mommy keeps telling me how smart I am. I just think its fun to read and count.

We ate lunch and then played outside until nap time. After my nap Mommy had to go see her doctor, but when she came home we played airplane and rocket ship. When Grandpa got home he barbecued chicken on the grill and we had that and rice pilaf for dinner. It was very yummy. I ate 2 plates full of food so Mommy let me have a popsicle for dessert.

I was such a good boy at nap time and bed time today. I layed in bed and fell asleep without Mommy having to hold me or rock me in your bed. Mommy was so proud of me.

She said on Friday night I am not going to have my binkys anymore. We are going to send them to the babies that need them. She is hoping I do well.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: