Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 94

Dear Daddy,
How are you? I didn't have the best day because I am not feeling well. :o( I whined a lot today, but Mommy gave me lots and lots of extra cuddles today because she knew I wasn't feeling well.

Grandma watched me this morning while Mommy went to her appt with the personal trainer. She said it went well and she even signed up for more. But I guess you already know that since Mommy talked to you about it.

I didnt eat much of my lunch today, but Kevin brought home donut holes for me. I had eaten about 4-5 of those before lunch so Mommy figures that is why I didn't eat lunch. Grandma spoiled me with the donut holes and let me eat too many.

Mommy ended up taking a nap with me though because she had a headache. It was nice to cuddle with Mommy during our nap since I wasnt feeling well.

We went to Hamburgery Factory for dinner and after some of Mommy's family came over to visit. They are down visiting from northern california. Mommy knew I was ready for bed when I dragged her with me to bed and turned on my music. She rocked me and I was out within 2 minutes. I had a long day and wasn't feeling good at all.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. Mommy and Lana love and miss you too.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: