Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 111

Dear Daddy,
I woke Mommy up at 7:30 today and she was not happy-Lana had kept her up until almost 3am. It was a rough night for Mommy! But I let Mommy lounge on the couch while I watched tv and played with my toys for another hour or so. I also cuddled with Mommy for a bit and watched something on Disney. Then we got to talk to you for a while.

I haven't been eating all that great lately. I take a few bites and then decide I'm done. But Mommy isn't too concerned-I do this every few weeks and then I go back to eating like crazy again.

Tomorrow Mommy is going to attempt to take me to the daycare at the gym since she didn't get to go to day. Grandma is busy tomorrow again so can't watch me. Mommy is hoping I do well and don't cry the whole time so she can get in her hour work out. We also are going to take Lana on a walk once it cools down more in the evening.

I was a good boy today and went right to bed for my nap and bedtime in my new bed. I love it :) I went in the room about 5 times today just to play in my bed. I even make car noises while I "drive" it. I love my new camel stuffed animal Daddy. Thank you! I named him Cammy the camel.

Well Daddy I love you and miss you. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: