Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 90

Dear Daddy,
I slept so well for Mommy last night. We woke up at 8 and ate breakfast. Then we got dressed and you got online so we chatted with you for a while. Can you believe I counted to 9 Daddy? I wish we were skype chatting so you could have heard it. Ive counted to 10 two times since then. Mommy keeps saying I'm so smart!

Soon after we talked to you we went down to the gym and Mommy joined. I was playing in the daycare there and didn't want to leave when Mommy made me. I got very upset. Mommy says I get to go there tomorrow and play though. I can't wait!

When we got home and were eating lunch, I started getting fussy and whiny. Mommy put me down for a nap and when Grandma got home I was still sleeping so Mommy went to the store. I slept for THREE whole hours Daddy! Mommy was worried, but she had Grandma check on me while she was at the store. I woke up with a slight fever though and my gums are so swollen where my last canine is coming in. I was still playing okay tonight and was just a little whiny.

Mommy bought me a new tricycle at walmart when she was shopping. She will have to take pictures of me on it tomorrow..she misplaced the camera. She thinks its in the bedroom somewhere.

Well Daddy I miss you and love you so much. XOXOXOXO. Mommy sends her love and so does Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: