Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 68

Dear Daddy,
How are you doing? How was your day off of work Daddy? Today was a good day. We woke up at 9:30 and got up and ate breakfast. I stole Mommy's yogurt again. After we ate breakfast we got ready and played with my cars until lunch time.

When Mommy put me down for my nap, Grandma listened to the monitor for me to wake up and Mommy went to the storage unit to get the suitcases for our trip to Pennsylvania next weekend. We are so excited to go see all of your family Daddy and to see Caitlin and Cameron too. I wish you were coming with us though Daddy. You know how Mommy is about flying. Im going to have to reassure her that everything is going to be okay.

For dinner we had chicken burritos. They were delicious! Then we played outside until bathtime and then went to bed. I was being so silly at bedtime and kept laughing at Mommy over and over.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. Mommy and Lana love you and miss you too.

XOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: