Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 66

Dear Daddy,
Can you believe I slept til 9:30 again today? Mommy does not know why since I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Mommy made us scrambled eggs for breakfast. When Mommy was taking a shower I made a mess in the bathroom with all of my toys. Then we played for a bit and then ate lunch.

For nap I was very good and slept for 1 1/2 hours again. Mommy was happy. Those are much better than my 30-45 min naps. After my nap, I stayed here at the house with Grandma so Mommy could go to Walmart and the grocery store. Mommy got me some Dibs ice cream bites. They are delicious!

After Mommy got back from shopping we went to Chilis for dinner with Papa and Grandma. Mommy got their new chicken quesadillas. I ate half of Mommys food. I even played peek-a-boo with a little boy sitting near us.

When we got home we hung out outside and played for a bit and then came in and took a bath and went to bed. Now I'm in the room playing. Mommy is just letting me play though and hoping I eventually get back in bed. If I dont in a couple of minutes Mommy is gonna go put me back in my bed. She is just happy that I'm not crying anymore like I did at first.

I love you and miss you Daddy. And so does Mommy

XOXOXOXO
Love,
Alexander

No comments: