Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 65

Dear Daddy,
You gave us our wake up call this morning! Mommy couldn't believe it when you called and she looked at the clock and it was 9:30am! I guess we both were tired since we were up for almost 3 hours after the coyote fiasco in the middle of the night. You talked to us while Mommy made breakfast.

By the time we finally got ready we went outside and played with the chalk and then came in and played with my toys until lunch time.




Here I am being mean to Lana. Luckily she still loves me and give me kisses after.




For lunch we had some whole wheat pasta and chicken fingers. I ate all of mine and some of Mommy's. Then we layed on the floor and watched Blues Clues while I drank my milk. Then it was nap time! I woke up after 30 minutes, but Mommy was able to get me back to sleep. I ended up sleeping for 1 1/2 hours total. Mommy was happy. She needed the relaxing time because she still wasn't feeling 100% okay today.

After my nap and Mommy was feeling better, we went on an hour walk by the dog park and around that area. I saw lots of big dogs and I even got to pet one! It started getting really windy and cloudy while we were out so we went home.

I came home and played with Grandpa because he was home from work. I ate lots of meatloaf and rice for dinner. Grandma was so happy that I liked it so much. Mommy and I had lots of cuddle time after dinner and then I got a bath and went to bed. I didn't fight Mommy too much tonight. She was happy about that!

I will talk to you tomorrow Daddy. I love you and miss you bunches and so does Mommy!


XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: