Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 64

Dear Daddy,
Another late wake up day today! But since I didn't go to bed until 10pm last night Mommy knew I would sleep in today. We had to hurry and get ready once I did get up because we had Gymboree class today. We met our new teacher today Miss Delaney and neither Mommy nor I like her like we liked Miss Briana. We aren't sure if we should just stick with Miss Delaney now since I'll be switching to level 5 in a month. Mommy doesn't think Miss Briana teaches level 5 so I'd have to switch teachers anyways.

After Gymboree we went to Submarina like we do every week after class. Mommy and I shared a wrap. It was so yummy! Mommy thinks I ate almost half of her wrap! I also ended up dumping my whole bag of cheetos on the floor. Mommy wasn't too happy about that one!

When we got home, it was already nap time so Mommy put me in my bed and I went to sleep. Mommy was going to work out at nap time, but she got an awful stomach ache and it still is hurting her tonight =( I made sure to give her lots of cuddles and love though so she would feel better.

We played some outside after nap, but it started thundering and lightning and raining some so we had to come inside.
Luckily it stopped when Grandpa got home from work because then he was able to barbeque hamburgers for dinner!

I gave Mommy a hard time at bed time again. She had to gate me in my room and let me cry for a while again. Then she came in and put me back in bed and told me she loved me and kissed me and I finally went to sleep. Now Mommy says she is ready for bed!!

I love you and miss you so much Daddy and so does Mommy! We talk about you all the time.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: