Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 72

Dear Daddy,
Boy did I give Mommy a run for her money last night. Remember how I told you that Mommy was going to try to get me back to sleep. Well I ended up staying up til 1230am!! Mommy was SOOOO tired and I thought it was so funny that she kept begging me to go to sleep because she wanted to go to bed. I was nice though and let Mommy sleep in until 9am. You know how Mommy can be when she doesn't get enough sleep.

We had a lazy day around the house today for the most part because it was cloudy and rainy out. Not only that, but Mommy had to do laundry and start packing since we leave for Pennsylvania on Saturday. I don't know why Mommy is so nervous about flying on a plane. I think its going to be so much fun!

We had pasta and chicken nuggets for lunch. When Mommy let me down from my chair, I ran to Aunt Krista's room and played the x-box with Kevin. He let me actually play. Mommy doesn't think she is going to let me play anymore because after I stopped playing I thought it was funny to hit Mommy in the face and say "oww!". I laughed like crazy. Mommy wants me to stick to playing motocross with Uncle Curt instead.

I took a pretty good nap today and Mommy was able to get a lot done. She has all of my stuff packed and she is going to pack her stuff tomorrow.

When Grandma got home we went to Walmart and got some things for me to do on the plane. Mommy got me a mini magna doodle and some new crayons and coloring books and a couple of new books to read too.

Grandma ordered pizza for dinner and Mommy let me have chocolate milk. Luckily I was a good boy and went right to bed after my bath.

Well Daddy I will talk to you tomorrow.

I love you and miss you and so do Mommy and Lana.


XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: