Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 70

Dear Daddy,
I was not in a very good mood most of today. First it started out that I didn't want my cereal I wanted Mommy's yogurt. So she ended up eating half of it and then gave it to me. Well then I cried and whined enough so Mommy just let me out of my chair and I dragged her to the fridge and pulled out ANOTHER yogurt. Then I only ate half of that yogurt so I ended up wasting a ton of food! After we went and got ready for the day and then we cuddled and watched a movie until lunch. I was just being whiny so Mommy decided I needed some cuddle time.

At lunch Mommy put me in my chair to eat and I started throwing another fit and threw half of my lunch on the floor. So Mommy just decided I wasn't that hungry if I was willing to throw it on the floor. So she let me get down and I went and laid on the couch with the blanket Mommy made for me while Mommy ate her lunch.

Mommy sure was happy when it was nap time! I slept for almost 2 hours today too. Mommy was happy about this because she was able to work out and even get some of her crocheting done.

After nap I played with Grandma while Mommy took Lana for her walk. Then when Mommy got home she took me to get a haircut. I needed it!

I was such a good boy while I got my haircut though! Mommy was so proud of me. I didn't cry at all! Here is my handsome new haircut! Mommy tried to get a better picture, but I wouldn't hold still!




We had my favorite for dinner-spaghetti! You can see my haircut a little better here. I was being silly and actually was in a good mood while I ate dinner too.

Well Daddy that is about it for today. Tomorrow is Gymboree class and then Thursday Mommy is going to start packing for our trip!

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. Mommy and Lana love and miss you bunches too!!

XOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: