Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 74- Day 88 (Pennsylvania Trip)

Dear Daddy,
We didn't have a lot of time to write while we were in Pennsylvania since my sleeping schedule was all messed up. I had a great time visiting with Grammy and Grandpa and Aunt Natalie, Aunt Anna, and Aunt Dee Dee. Mommy is working on getting the pictures uploaded now, so I won't post the pictures on this blog.

I was so good on the plane ride to Pennsylvania. I got a little restless towards the end and made water go all up Mommy's nose and all over the people behind us, but that was the worst thing that happened. Mommy was very proud. There were 4-5 other kids my age on the plane and they screamed most of the time.

When we got there and I saw Grammy and Aunt Natalie and Aunt Dee Dee at the airport I got a huge smile on my face. I fell asleep as soon as we started driving until we stopped to eat. We finally got to Grammy and Grandpa's house at around 10:30 and I was full of energy after my nap in the car! I kept Mommy up until 2am!! Mommy was not happy, she was SOOOO tired! But she knew my schedule would be messed up when we got there. The next day we hung out around the house and played outside in Grammy and Grandpa's big yard. Mommy even let me run through the big muddy puddles. The next day we ran some errands with Grammy and played some more outside. We took a couple of walks up the road with Peanut too. Guess what Daddy, I got to feed the turtle Bubba! I loved that turtle. I wanted to feed him all day!

The next day Great Grammy and Great Grandpa Bob came to visit. So did Josh and Elaine and the boys. I had a good time playing with Joshua, Dylan and Cody. Grammy made lasagna and garlic bread and salad for dinner. It was delicious. On Wednesday we went and spent the day with Mommy's Uncle Randy and Aunt Jessica. We went to the playground and had brunch at a nearby restaurant and we went to Aunt Jessica's Dad's fish farm and fed the fish. I LOVED that! You know how much I like fish.

The next day we got up early and headed to Caitlin and Camerons! I had such a good time at their house. I was not a very good boy though. I was pretty mean to Cameron and did a lot of hitting and pushing. I even bit him on the back twice the last day and left big marks. You already saw those pictures. I wasn't very nice about sharing toys either. I stole every toy that Cameron tried to play with. Mommy didn't know what was up with me since Im not like that at home. I'm nice to all the kids I play with at home and Gymboree and when Kayden comes over to play. Mommy and Caitlin think its because I was just out of my element and in a new place.

The next day we spent a good hour and a half running around at the park and playing. It was a little rainy early in the day but it had gotten sunny enough that afternoon to go to the park. The next day it was only partly cloudy so we went shopping at the Outlet Mall. Of course after the 2nd store we went in it started pouring. So we got in the car and went to Kmart to pick up some diapers and a new sippy cup that was just like Cameron's. I love it. I had been trying to steal his the whole day. Mommy and Caitlin decided to take us to Salad Works for dinner. We had wraps and chips. Cameron and I kept stealing Mommy and Caitlin's sodas. We were being so cute. The best part of the whole day was when we got home and it was almost time for bath, so Mommy and Caitlin let us run in the HUGE puddles in their driveway and yard.

The next day was pretty rainy, but we went to a special pancake breakfast at the firestation in the morning. I ate 1 1/2 pancakes and half of Mommys eggs too. Once the rain let up in the afternoon, we went over near the mall and walked around and did some more shopping. Mommy got me some new pajamas since I needed them. Then we went home and had some chicken and yummy potatoes for dinner.

The next day was time to go back to Grammy and Grandpa's house. Mommy was hoping I would go to sleep early since we had to get up early to go to the Philadelphia Zoo the next day. But again I stayed up until almost 11 and was very unhappy to get up early the next day. But we had a great time at the zoo and I saw LOTS of animals. My favorite of course were the monkeys.

The last few days of our trip we spent doing lots of playing outside at Grammy and Grandpas and running some errands and just hanging out. We wanted to go swimming, but it was pretty rainy for the most part. The last day we were there we had a BAD thunderstorm and I got pretty scared of the loud thunder. Luckily it only lasted for about 45 minutes and then I was happy again.

The plane ride home I did great for Mommy. I even slept for the first hour. Although we had a great trip, both Mommy and I were glad to be home and sleep in our own beds again. Lana was SOOO HAPPY to see us. She kept jumping all over me and giving me lots of kisses.

Well Daddy, I love you and miss you very much. Mommy sends her love.

XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: