Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 69

Dear Daddy,

I miss you. Today was a good day. I woke up at 9:30 again, but Mommy had already been awake for an hour laying in bed watching tv until I woke up. We got up an ate breakfast. I had a banana because that is all that I wanted to eat. Then we talked to you online for a while. After that we went and got ready and played outside until lunch. We had some left over chicken burritos for lunch. They were even better left over! I ate all of mine and part of Mommys.

Then I got ready for a nap because I was getting cranky. After my nap I woke up in such a good mood! We went to the post office and then went to Gymboree free play. Mommy bought me the Parachute Express CD with all of my favorite songs from Gymboree. I had a great time at free play. Miss Briana brought out the parachute and bubbles. I played with my new friend Gavin and we had lots of fun.

Next we headed to Joann's fabric store and Mommy let me pick out some fabric for her to make a blanket for me. I bet you can't guess what fabric I picked out....Cars!! It has Lightning McQueen and Mater on it. Mommy said she would make the blanket tonight after I go to bed.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Mommy loves and misses you too. And so does Lana!


XOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: