Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 73

Dear Daddy,
Today we slept in again. Mommy likes our morning time to cuddle. I usually wake up about 7 and want to get in yours and Mommys bed with her. We lay there and cuddle and go back to sleep. You actually were our alarm clock this morning. You are our favorite alarm clock when you call.

After we got off the phone with you, we went and ate breakfast. I had some cereal and some yogurt. Then Mommy got me dressed and she took a shower. While she was in the shower I kept getting into the drawer and pulling out Mommys floss and pulling it all out all over the place and I wouldn't listen to Mommy. She had to get out of the shower to take it from me. Well when she was getting back into the shower her foot slipped and she grabbed the wall of the shower for balance (although it didn't help and she ended up falling all the way and hitting her face on the side) and when her hand slipped down the wall it scraped up her palm and wrist really bad. She sent you a picture in your email of it. It hurts really bad. When she poured peroxide on it to clean it up she said "owww" but then she realized I was watching so she put on a smile. She didn't want me to see her upset. Mommy doesn't know why the landlord put that stupid tile in the shower. Its so rough and obviously doesn't belong in a shower. She must have caught her hand on one of the rough spots. Mommy is tough though and hasn't complained about it since it happened! I was so scared when I saw Mommy fall. Mommy said she feels like a clutzy dufus.

We then got ready and ate lunch. After my nap Grandpa took me to the park so Mommy could finish packing. We stayed at the park for almost 2 hours! I had so much fun. Mommy emailed you a video that Grandpa sent her from his phone. I was having a lot of fun running in the grass with Grandpa.

For dinner Mommy ordered Chilis to go for us to split. It was delicious! I went to bed easy for Mommy tonight. Tomorrow is our big trip so I dunno if I will get to write to you tomorrow night. I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: