Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 67

Dear Daddy,

I slept in til 9:30 today. Thats because I didn't go to sleep until 11pm last night! I just played and played and played in the room until then. Mommy finally came in there and patted my back for 5 min and I was out. She was trying to get me to just go to sleep on my own, but she knew I needed to actually go to sleep so she gave in a little. We got out of bed and I ate a banana and some cereal for breakfast. Mommy had some oatmeal.

Then we got ready for the day and played until lunch time. I had some pasta and some chicken for lunch. Then we cuddled until nap time .

Then we headed off to Babies R Us for some stuff. Mommy got me 2 new pajama outfits and a couple rompers and a few shirts and some shorts. She also got a padded railing type thing to go along the side of my bed so I can't get out as easy. And then we were walking through the toys and Mommy saw out of the corner of her eye a Cars mini book set. It came with 12 books. As soon as Mommy showed it to me, I opened my mouth so wide in awe and got the BIGGEST smile after that. I immediately hugged the books and said "pleeeeease". Mommy opened them for me as soon as we got to the car. When we got off the freeway I started whining and Mommy thought it was just because the sun was in my eyes. Little did she know I had thrown up all over myself. She couldn't tell in the mirror though. She found out when we got home and went to take me out of my carseat. So she had to take the carseat out of the car and take the cover off and wash it and scrub the straps and get in all the nooks and crannys of the chest clip. It took her a good hour to get it all off.

After that we ate some dinner. Mommy wasn't going to give me food but I was acting just fine and happy so she figured I was okay. I ate all my dinner and then we went outside and played.

Luckily Uncle Curt is okay after his and Zeke's car accident today. Zeke's truck is totaled and everyone is so suprised that they are okay with the way the truck looks.

Then I took a bath and went to bed. Sorry there is no pictures today Daddy. Mommy was so busy we just didn't have time to take any.

I love you and miss you Daddy and so does Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: