Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 71

Dear Daddy,
I love you. Today we woke up and ate breakfast. Mommy was in a good mood and wanted to be nice and let me have a donut for breakfast. It was delicious! Then we got ready for Gymboree.

I was the only boy in my class today with 5 girls. And of course i was the craziest kid there too.Everyone else was so quiet and I just screamed and played and laughed and ran around like crazy.After class Miss Delaney gave us our Gymbo stamps and she put some on my feet too!

Mommy and I went to Submarina for lunch like we always do. There were 4 police officers there and one of them let me listen to his radio. I had so much fun!

When we got home it was time for nap. I fought Mommy on my nap today for an hour. She finally decided to try to lay down with me and that worked so Mommy just watched tv while I napped cuddling with her.

After nap we played outside and read some books until dinner. We had leftover spaghetti for dinner.

I was good about going to bed, except now I am up b/c I refused to go back to bed when i woke up about 20 min ago, so Mommy is letting me play a little bit because she didn't feel like fighting with me and she needed to get a few things done. We are both going to go to bed in about 20 minutes.

I love you and miss you Daddy and so does Mommy and Lana.


XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: