Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 63

Dear Daddy,
Another late wake up day. Mommy has no idea why I'm sleeping so late other than that it is growth spurt time. Today was a lazy day. We didn't do anything really. Just stayed around the house and played and did lots of laundry. I am such a good helper with the laundry and Mommy loves it when I help.

Mommy made scrambled eggs for breakfast today and I ate all of mine. It was so yummy! After breakfast we got ready and Mommy took a shower. Then we started on the laundry. Soon it was lunch time and I had a grilled cheese and some grapes. Mommy had one of her Lean Cuisine meals. After lunch I only took a 45 min nap. So when I woke up Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched my blues clues dvd. Mommy bought me a new one last week. Even though I wasn't sleeping, Mommy knows I needed that relaxation time since I only slept for 45 minutes.

Then Mommy set up my pool for me and I went swimming.

Then Mommy took Lana on a walk while I played with Grandma.

I stole all of Mommy's pasta for dinner. She ended up having to make herself some more. Its whole wheat penne and it was so good!

I had some m&m's for dessert.

Now I am in the bedroom throwing a fit b/c Mommy locked me in there with the gate because I had come out to the living room 50 times in a 45 minute period. Mommy couldn't handle it anymore so she put me back in bed and put up the gate. Now im throwing a fit and throwing my binkys out in the hall. Mommy hates the tantrums I have been throwing lately! but she still loves me :)

I love you Daddy and I miss you. XOXOXOXO. Mommyloves you and misses you too.

Love,
Alexander

No comments: