Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 149

Dear Daddy,
Mommy and I slept in until 9:15 today! Mommy woke up and realized how late it was and got up and then I decided to get up too. After we ate breakfast (I ate 3 waffles!) we talked to you for a little bit and then we got ready. I started throwing a tantrum so Mommy was worried about how I would be fore my pictures later today.

After lunch it was nap time. Mommy felt bad though because I actually took a good nap and she had to wake me up so we could make it on time to get my pictures taken.

I wasn't too cooperative with the photographer though. Mommy said they got a couple of good ones. She emailed you the pictures link. She hopes you like them. After my pictures I decided to throw a fit while we were in the middle of Babies R Us looking for gifts for Kelly's baby shower. It was a BAD fit and nothing made me happy. Mommy was not pleased with me.

When we got home I threw fit after fit over the littlest things. Until Grandpa came home from work and took me outside to work on the boat.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh no! Terrible twos? He's not quite two yet though!!!!