Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 126

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy and I still weren't feeling 100% well so we didn't have anything planned. We woke up and talked to you and ate breakfast and then Mommy showered and we played with my cars.

I wanted pasta for lunch so Mommy made that for me and I ate it all up. I also had some applesauce. Then it was nap time. I threw a small fit but eventually laid down and went to sleep. Then we headed to Babies R Us and got my new carseat! I haven't ridden in it yet, but Mommy has it all installed and is going to put my other seat in Grandma's car so Grandma can take me places in her car too.

Then we had dinner and I played outside in the boat with Grandpa until you got online.

I gave Mommy a little trouble at bed, but was asleep by 9 and slept all night. Mommy says she thinks that she can "officially" say we are free of binkys!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana. XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: