Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 132

Dear Daddy,
I was so excited when I woke up today because it as my first swimming lesson. Mommy had been telling me about it for a while. After breakfast we got ready and headed over to Floaties. Mommy got me dressed in my swim suit and swim diaper and I went and met my teacher Laurie. Mommy wasn't able to get any pictures though because they had Mommy put on her swimsuit and sit on the edge of the pool in case I needed her. But I did great and didn't even cry.

When we got home we ate lunch and I helped Mommy vacuum until nap time.

Then while I stayed home and played with Grandma while Mommy went to the gym and took Lana for her walk. Maybe since Im being so brave with swim lessons, Mommy will try to take me to the daycare at the gym again.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: