Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 133

Dear Daddy,
How are you? I miss you. Today was our new Gymboree day since I have swim lessons on Thursdays now. I liked my new Gymboree class. I like all of the kids in my class. Me and one girl in my class were running towards each other and ran into each other and hit our heads. We both cried but then gave each other hugs and we were okay. Then of course Mommy and I headed over to Submarina for lunch.

When we got home we played with my golf club set until nap time. After nap Mommy let me have a popsicle and then I played with Grandma while Mommy went to Walmart to return something and to get some milk and get a couple of other things. Mommy wanted me to go with her, but I told her no that I didn't want to go so Grandma said I could stay with her.

When Mommy got home Grandma and I were outside playing. Mommy stayed outside with me until dinner time. Then after dinner we played inside until bath and bed. I gave Mommy a hard time tonight with bed time. I didnt go to bed until 10pm. Mommy wasn't too happy.

I love and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: