Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 289

Dear Daddy,
Today was swimming. Miss Lori said I did a lot better with my left arm. She said its not as stiff as it was before. I was a little fussy at first, but got over that quickly.

After swimming we went home and ate lunch and then I took a nap. I slept for about 2 hours. Mommy was happy about that because she was able to get the rest of the unpacking done. After I woke up, we headed out for our walk with Lana. This time Mommy put me in the stroller and pushed me while walking Lana. It was too hard for her to walk Lana and hold my hand like she tried last time. Then we took Lana home and Mommy and I went to the playground/pond to play.

I had a great time running back and forth between the pond and playground again. We saw a bunny eating in the grass so Mommy and I watched it for a while. Mommy asked me about what color the bunny was and what color is tail was and if its ears were long or short. I am so smart because I answered every question right. Then this little boy came to play at the playground and we had so much fun chasing each other around.

Then we had to go home so Mommy could make dinner. She made some chicken and brown rice and veggies. It was good.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: