Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 313-315

Dear Daddy,

How are you? I miss you.

Friday Mommy and I went to Walmart and Costco. I had fun and got samples and stuff. Mommy bought me a new Cars toilet seat. I love it. After shopping we went home and ate lunch and then took a nap. After nap we went and played on the patio.

Saturday Mommy took me to Jessie's house to play. Then she went and helped Papa and Grandma move into their new house. After a few hours of playing with Jessie, Mommy came and picked me up and I went with her back to Papa and Grandmas. I got to run around and play in the backyard with the doggies. I had lots of fun!

Today Mommy and I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things, then we came home and ate lunch. Then Mommy took a nap with me because she had a headache. After nap Mommy let me have some ice cream for lunch and we played with my toys and games until dinner.

I love you and miss you Daddy. so do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: