Sunday, February 7, 2010

Days 293-294

Dear Daddy,
We had a pretty relaxed weekend here. Saturday we slept in and then Papa and Grandma came over to play and they watched me while Mommy ran to the grocery store. It was raining outside and Mommy didn't want to drag me out in the rain to do the shopping and it needed to be done.

Then when Mommy got home Papa and Grandma had to go home and Mommy and I ate lunch and then took a nap. Mommy got some things done while I napped. It continued to rain all day so we couldn't go outside to play, but we had lots of fun playing indoors.

Sunday Mommy had lots to do. She cleaned a lot and did some laundry. Then after my nap we took Lana for her walk and we found a new spot that overlooks the lake. We will have to go show it to you when you get home. After our walk we took Lana back home and then went to the playground. There were lots of little kids there with their Mommys. I guess all of the Daddys were watching the Super Bowl. I met a little girl about my age named Jen and we had fun playing. Her Mommy and my Mommy exchanged phone numbers so hopefully we can all get together for a playdate soon.

Then we had to go home to eat dinner. Mommy made chicken and some brown rice and veggies. It was very good but of course I only ate the cucumbers out of the veggies. :o)

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: