Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 295

Dear Daddy,

Today we went to play with David and Katie at their house on base. We had so much fun. I threw a fit for about the first hour over every little thing. Mommy wasn't sure what was wrong with me because I usually don't act that way. We went to the park and I threw a fit about little things there and then we went back to their house and I kept throwing a fit there too. We were about to leave because Mommy didn't think it was fair to put them through my fits. I finally calmed down.

Then we had lunch and then after we ate our sandwiches we went out in their backyard and played on their trampoline. We had lots of fun and even the dogs tried to come play with us! We went back inside to play after a little while and had a great time.

We left their house about 3 to beat the traffic, but of course we ran into some on the 78.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: