Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 306

Dear Daddy,

I'm sorry that I haven't posted pictures in a while. Mommy said she has so much going on she just hasn't had the time to get the pictures from the camera onto the computer. She says she will try very soon.

Today we went up to play with David and Katie. I had a great time! We got to play on the playground and jump on the trampoline too. We had quesadillas for lunch and they were yummy!

Then when we left their house we went to Target to get me some new shoes and to get a birthday present for Jackson. We are going to his birthday party on Sunday. It should be lots of fun. I can't wait.

I gave Mommy a little bit of a hard time going to bed tonight, so she gave me a little water and I was fine and fell asleep.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: