Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Days 296-297

Dear Daddy,

Tuesday I had swimming lessons and I had a good time with Miss Lori. Then Mommy and I got lunch and went home and ate it and then it was time for me to take a nap. Mommy worked out while I napped and then we played. Then Papa and Grandma came over and Papa put together my dresser and I played with Grandma while Mommy helped Papa. I was upset when they had to leave though.

Wednesday morning we had to get up really early to take Sissy to the doctor. She had to get her teeth cleaned. I got so upset when they took her back. I thought they were taking her from us. I cried and cried and cried. I missed Lana all day and couldn't wait to go get her. After lunch and nap we headed to Papa and Grandmas. Mommy was leaving me there while she went to get Lana from the doctors. I was so excited to see them when they got home! I missed Lana!

Then we stayed at Papa and Grandma's and had dinner and I played for a little bit. Then we went home and I went to bed. I woke up about 10pm crying because my nose was all stuffed up. I couldn't fall back to sleep because I was stuffy so we went and watched tv on the couch and we both fell asleep. I love cuddling with Mommy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: