Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 290-292

Dear Daddy,

On Wednesday Mommy and I went to the grocery store to pick up some toilet paper and some batteries. We needed "C" batteries because my new vacuum that Mommy got me. It has a hose and everything so now I can really help Mommy vacuum. Then after we got back we had lunch and then I took a nap.

Mommy ordered pizza for dinner because she took a nap with me because she had a headache and we didn't wake up til 515 from our nap.

Thursday we had swimming and we folded laundry and then we headed to Papa and Grandma's to take Lana over there. Then we went to Jessie's and headed off to Pump it Up. Its a play place with all the blow up jumper things. We had so much fun! Mommy and Jessie's Mommy even got a good workout. They ran around and played with us and went on the slide and all the obstacle course thing. We didn't want to leave when the time came to go home.

I slept so good that night though because I was so tuckered out!

Friday Papa and Uncle Curt came over to help Mommy put the new kitchen table and chairs together. Then in the afternoon we went over to Papa and Grandma's so they could babysit me. Mommy was going out to dinner and a movie with Amy. She had a good time.
I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: